June 21, 2011

The PERFECT Home

In my mind... my IDEAL home is close enough for me to dip my toes in the ocean, see white sand from my back porch, with my family and friends close by, designed for entertaining...and covered in Palmetto trees, yet has a tinge of a 'Boho' feel to it (to cater to my love for surfing), everyday I wake up saying "It feels good to be alive, thank you Lord for this home"... and most importantly- filled with my style!...simple elegance.

Complements of Southern Living inspirations... Nestle into my fantasy world friends...Welcome to my dream home....

A wrap around white Verandah, teak wood, and perfect gardening for "go green" accent!

A coastal and classic dining area- filled with a table for MANY to entertain


A bright kitchen with plenty of storage space, hardwood flooring, marble countertops, and always a bowl of fresh fruit handy for a healthy snack!

A nautical, open floor plan for a lounge room, with a fireplace to cozy up in winter, and LOTS of windows...

A king size master BR- crisp, with sufficient area  and relaxing hues to unwind.....

Cozy and monogrammed (hello I'm a Southern girl) guest BRs

A classic vintage-y and functional bathroom, with natural light, fit for a queen!

Finished with a back porch with an epic view over the ocean, plenty of seating, and chase lounges for catching some rays.
 Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!