|Museli with Rhubarb and Berries from X-Wray Cafe!|
|Museli from Aubergines Cafe, South Fremantle|
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened (no added sugar) apple juice
- 1 red apple, do not peel
- 4 tbs natural yoghurt
- 1 cup mixed fresh berries, to serve
- Honey, to serve
- Place the oats and apple juice in a large jar or container with a lid. Put the lid on and seal tightly. Shake until well combined. Place in the fridge and leave for 1 hour or overnight until all the juice has been absorbed and the mixture is a bit gloopy.
- The next day, add the grated apple and yoghurt to the oat mixture.
- Divide the muesli among serving bowls. Top with berries and drizzle with honey. Now dig in!